Who we are?
We are a Global community of Key Decision makers and enthusiasts who are passionate about building and growing a sustainable sports business ecosystem. With a focus on Africa and it’s diaspora, we help to develop leadership skills that impact communities, change perceptions and create environments that explore and promote new and innovative ideas that result in opportunities.
We are looking for a sports business enthusiast to assist in various day-to-day activities and projects. A great opportunity for someone to gain a holistic view of the sports industry and experience difference aspects of commercial, marketing and content.
- Gather insights and info from community
- Help build and maintain CRM database
- Identify new brands/sectors to target – use existing knowledge to highlight key trends and sectors to approach for global offerings
- Unearthing contacts at companies/brands
- Maintain current and develop new content providers to ensure regular content is produced
- Build and send ASU Newsletters to those in our database
- Assist in updating ASU Website
- Assist in creating ASU marketing collateral (press releases; sales collateral; speaker bio’s; podcast bio’s etc)
- Schedule all posts and updates onto social media platforms, ensuring content is regular, relevant and engaging (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Ad hoc research + analysis
- Has or studying a sports business degree
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word + PowerPoint
- Dynamic, ambitious and takes initiative
- Organised + disciplined
- Self-motivated, hark-working; trustworthy + ability to see things from start to finish
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and description of your experiences + skills